ProSecure and ProSecure Savvy 2020
Hospital and day-to-day benefits for the younger family
Benefits paid from risk
- No deposits or co-payments payable for hospitalisation.
- A large selection of network hospitals to choose from on the Savvy options. Co-payment will apply for voluntary use of a non-network hospital.
Click here to see list of Savvy network hospitals.
- Doctors’ consultations and procedures paid at 100% Specific Tariff*
- Preventative Care from designated service providers
- Chronic medication
- Cover for 40 chronic conditions plus relevant DTPs
- Benefit limit applies
- Trauma and HIV Assistance Programme from designated service provider
- Profmed Baby
- International Travel Medical Assistance
Day-to-day medical aid benefits
Paid from day-to-day limits
- Doctors’ consultations – GPs paid at R478; Specialists paid at R725
Procedures: 100% Specific Tariff*
- Acute medication
- Over-the-counter medication
- Radiology and pathology
- Dentistry – Dentists’ consultation and procedures paid at 135% Profmed Tariff
- Maternity programme covers 13 maternity consultations, 2 ultra-sound scans, a lactation consultation, nutrition consultation, NIPT test, all paid from risk
Multiply Wellness and Rewards Programme rewards wellness and offers discounts from selected partners.
*Procedures: Paid at code-specific Rand values